File a Tip or Complaint on Possible Irregularities or Violations
Japan Exchange Regulation (JPX-R) welcomes useful information regarding suspected unfair trading activities, questionable compliance with laws and regulations by trading participants (broker-dealers qualified to access directly the trading platforms of Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE) or Osaka Exchange (OSE)), information that may affect the eligibility of prospective issuers, and inappropriate disclosure of information by listed companies. You can provide information through the following means:
Please read and agree with the terms below before providing information.
- Please use the forms to provide information. JPX-R may not respond to contact made via other means due to security concerns.
- The information provided will be used for market surveillance, trading participant inspection, listing examination for eligibility of prospective issuers, or monitoring and checking of listed company compliance.
- For the purpose of verification, JPX-R may disclose the information to related third parties. In such case, JPX-R will not provide such parties with the personal information provided in this form.
- JPX-R will not respond to inquiries on the progress or result of investigations related to information that is provided.
- JPX-R will not respond to general inquiries or feedback.